The Glades Woodland Garden
Explore the original plantings of more than 3500 rhododendrons at The Glades Woodland Garden in South Surrey.
- Select Fall Openings
- Saturdays and Sundays
- 10 AM- 4PM
- 457 – 172 Street, Surrey BC
- Phone: 604-501-5050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Fall, the garden is bursting with color. Japanese Maples are vibrant and heritage trees in full fall colour fill the garden.
Plan a visit
Visit The Glades Woodland Garden during public garden openings from 10 AM to 4 PM every Saturday and Sunday September 3 to October 2, 2022.
Walk-ins are not permitted. Purchase your ticket ahead of time.
Get your ticket now.
- General admission tickets are $7 plus tax
- Children under 12 enter for FREE with a children’s ticket
- Entry times are available every 60 minutes
- 100 tickets available per timeslot
- The pathways are bark mulch, please wear sturdy close-toed shoes
- The garden is not wheelchair accessible
- Pets are not allowed, service animals are permitted
For your garden visit please remember
- The pathways are mulch, wear sturdy close-toed shoes
- Accessibility - The garden is not wheelchair accessible
- Only service animals are permitted, pets are not allowed
- Wedding and graduation photography is not allowed
The Glades Woodland Garden covers 15 acres and includes a new parking lot and areas for future development. Plantings cover the original 5-acre garden and contain over 3,500 mature rhododendrons, azaleas, and companion plants. Some of the rhododendrons are more than 6 metres (20 feet) tall and are ablaze with colour in the spring. The garden also contains a superb collection of fine trees, many of which are now designated as heritage.